Be an informed seller. Get an appraisal from Contreras & Associates.
Selling your home? You would be wise to invest in a professional appraisal. Don't think of an appraisal as purely an expense; it's worth every penny in the long run! Unless the homeowner studies real estate values on a day to day basis, like a professional appraiser does, it's difficult for them to get a handle on real estate market forces.
We are not talking about how much you've spent buying and improving your home, or how much you want for it. You see, an appraisal provides a professional opinion on the true market value of your home.
Something is only going to sell for the price another person is offering to give you.
||Contact us for any questions regarding our specialized services for home sellers.
Appraisals are valuable tools for families selling without an agent
More and more Illinois homeowners are making the decision to sell their homes FSBO (For Sale By Owner) and foregoing the assistance of a real estate agent. But to do it right, quickly and to get the most you can, what you need is a expert appraiser. You need an objective opinion, and we understand that it can be very difficult to take an objective look at your own home because of your emotional attachment to it. We will inform you of what you need to know, not just what you want to hear.
Not only will getting a professional appraisal help you set a realistic selling price so your home will attract buyers, a professional appraisal can:
Folks are sometimes surprised when they find out that the value of their home is higher than they first thought.
So spending a little on a professional appraisal provided the data to support a sale for several thousand more than they could have originally gotten.
Others have an an inflated assessment when they put a value on their home, and by getting an appraisal it gave them the assistance they needed in order to set a more reasonable price for their home in order for it to sell quickly - rather than sitting on the market for months. An overpriced home will not attract buyers, reducing your offers, making closing more difficult, wasting valuable time, money, and efforts.
- Give you an advantage while bargaining when you find a potential buyer
- Put buyers at ease with written proof of the condition of your home's interior and exterior
- Make you aware of problems and eliminate overlooked repairs hassles that might hold-up a closing
- Help prevent the chances of unrevealed problems that cause sales to deteriorate
Pre-listing appraisals in Mokena
Even if you're working with a very skilled agent, it's definitely a good idea to get an analysis of your home's value before signing a listing agreement.
And that's where Contreras & Associates comes in. We can provide you with a pre-listing appraisal so both you and your agent have an accurate writeup of your home's features and a detailed analysis of the the newest and similar comparable sales or as they're commonly called, "comps".
Serving Will County with unsurpassed real estate consulting services
Not sure if you need a full appraisal but would like some information about the status of your area's real estate? We
have services tailored for the needs of consumers like you to help with your real estate decisions.
This is a little bit of what to expect when you place an order for an appraisal through Contreras & Associates...
- We take great pride in making sure that when you send your initial inquiry, you get a response ASAP: We will give you information tailored for your individual appraisal need. Just let us know your situation, and we will offer you suggestions.
- Swift turnaround on appraisals: Usually in a week's time or less from the date the request is received, we can have a PDF ready for you to download from our site or in your e-mail.
- Appraisal and consulting report presentations that suit YOUR needs:
We've done quite a few of assignments, and we've learned that in the practice of real estate consulting and appraising, it's naive to think there's a typical or standard "cookie cutter" report. We offer a variety of report types and have know how at providing appraisals to consumers that keep the industry jargon to a minimum so that you don't have to be real estate attorney to understand it.
- Any follow up questions? You can expect a fast response from Contreras & Associates: When we deliver a report to our clients, we make sure they are written in plain English, understandable, and adhere to the Uniform Standards of Professional Practice that moderates the appraisal practice.
If you have any confusion about your appraisal after you've read the report, feel free to give us a call or email us!